Sunday, May 30, 2010

My name on a Shirt


Hey there good people.


Quite impressed with my shirts I got done. Lee Folkard Photography now also worn.


I am busy trying to work on a newsletter for all who signed up for it. That should be coming soon.

Also I am hoping to update the website with some new pictures.

Later today I am covering a 2 year old's birthday party - should be interesting.


I have decided to start carrying my camera more often as I somehow lost the plot with regards to that for a while. There really is no point in not having it all the time, as you truly never know when that moment may happen.

This should reflect positively in my Project 365 - Link-> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=282716443458. Resulting in more variety.


Below we have upcoming models Reece Williamson & Zoe Folkard modeling my shirts.




2 comments: