Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Update on Life v1.0

With the world cup coming to a close -Lee Folkard Photography is going to be back in action full force ahead...

As a little teaser - I will be photographer at a comedy show within my community. This will be happening on the evening of Thursday 8th July. Also good to capture the feel of an event with some quick shots.

Tonight, the last world cup game to be played in Durban happens; The semi-final between Spain and Germany - should be a good one.
Whoever wins plays Holland in the final on the 11th July 2010.
And with that comes the end of an awesome spectacle.

I have my mass photoshoot on Saturday July 17th - That also should be an interesting event.

My banners arrived yesterday - very good service from the company I used in Cape Town. My design is simple and clean - keeping in check with all my curent image.
These will be used at most shoots and events.

Will be away this weekend. Near the coast is my destination. Maybe some pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment