Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Project 365 v 2.0

On the 1st of February 2010 I started Project 365. A picture a day for 365 days.
The Group can be found on facebook; Lee Folkard: Project 365.
Ending on the 31st January this year - I had decided that I would not be doing another one for quite some time! It becomes quite challenging to take and display a worthy picture on a day to day basis.

We all have our busy days, our bad days, our time away and our lazy days.

7 months down the line - I find myself here. Day 2 of Project 365 v2.0.
What can I say - I am a sucker for photography.

My photography page: Lee Folkard Photography will be the host this time round. I have started an album titled; Project 365 v2.0.
I am pretty sure facebook has a cap on the number of images allowed per album - but I will cross that restriction when I get there.

The main change this time round is - I will not always be uploading a picture a day -BUT I will be taking a picture a day. The whole transfer to pc and resize and label takes some time sometimes and this will also stand for days when I am busy, or lazy, or away from a pc.

What you can rest assured is that by; 01/08/2012 - there will be 365 pictures.


Along the way expect some themed sets of pictures, and some interesting interactions.
Hopefully participation from members of the Lee Folkard Photography page will be consistant throughout.


PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROJECT 365 HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. A NEW PROJECT WILL BE STARTED SOON. STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS.

No comments:

Post a Comment