Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Megan Jeanes : Project Exposure Q&A


1.How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
I think I would still be 18, enjoying the phase of both working hard and playing hard.

2.If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Working in the creative/arts industry would make me rich in happiness

3.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

To remain hopeful and to believe that everything happens for a reason

4.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
I write my 'o's backwards
5.What are you most grateful for?
The people in my life
6.Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No
7.What do you do in life?
I am a student and I try to give as much love and happiness as I can and I try to take full advantage of my potential.

8.What did you enjoy most about your Top 10 shoot?
I enjoyed the fact that it was all based on my decisions

9.Which is your favourite part of the winning prize?
The fully conceptualized shoot would be fun to me.

10.Why should you win Project Exposure?

I have the confidence and I'm easy to work with.


Please note: All answers were copy pasted from direct messages sent to each candidate via facebook.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete