Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#ProjectScouted : Phase Twelve : Brief

In the words of the photographer:

With Project Scouted drawing to a close I had a few ideas for my shoot and seeing as we are close to the end I decided on a celebration theme.

Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) which is a Latin American celebration.

I get to work with Charelle one of the best makeup artist and I’ve asked her to take full control of the skull makeup and hair.

We will have two male models on set Chad and Keelan Brissett [The Twins] who will pose with the models.


Venue: Colombo Coffee / Factory Cafe Address: 369 Magwaza Maphalala St, (Umbilo)

Dress code: Black suit jacket and black trousers, white shirt, bowtie or tie and high heels.
The jacket does not have to be fitted so you could use a friends one. I’ll also bring along my jacket in case one of the models can’t get hold of one.


Times: 07:30 Charelle to arrive to set up
Keelan & Chad (1 hour each makeup) 9:30 done.


09:30 -  Lieche makeup starts (45min each)
10:15- Taliya 
11:00- Toni
11:45- Sarah
12:30- Samantha
13:15- all models complete with make-up


Let’s have fun ;)


Thanks Jerome








No comments:

Post a Comment